Wayne's Solar Supports Great Causes, Sponsors Patrick Schmidt for Charity Runs


Our company is excited to announce our ongoing sponsorship of a local runner, Patrick Schmidt, in a variety of fundraising runs all over Florida.  We believe support for the community we serve is of utmost importance and what better way than to enable a dynamic individual like Patrick to run for charity.

Patrick Schmidt is also the Hayward Pool Products/Goldline Controls District Field Technical Manager for Eastern Florida, so his accomplishments are clear off the running track as well.  Wayne's Solar offers a full array of Hayward salt chlorination and pool automation products so the partnership is a perfect fit.

The photo shown was a triumphant event for Patrick, who says, "The run was held at Disney and was called the Tower of Terror 10 miler, that benefits Autism Speaks, an organization that is dedicated to funding research into the cause, treatment, and cure for autism. Additionally, this charity helps families and individuals who deal with the hardships from the disorder.

"All runners who finish/complete the run receives a finishers medal (this is what I was holding). I finished 353 out of 9475, 42nd place in my division. I love to run to help support local charities and to be a good role model for children by promoting a healthy lifestyle. I am a father of twins and want to lead them by setting good examples for them as my parents were to me, health is important to me.

"Wayne's Solar has supported charitable causes in other areas and now wants to help support their local community. I am extremely happy and proud that I am able wear their running shirt knowing that they are supporting not only charities, but their community as well.  Be lean and go green!"

Upcoming runs that Patrick will participate in with sponsorship by Wayne's Solar include:
Sunday, Oct. 27th - Light house loop (PONCE INLET)
Saturday, Nov. 9th - Wine and Dine Run (DISNEY)


No comments:

Post a Comment