The latest and greatest in Florida green energy by Wayne's Solar


Happy 35th Birthday to us!  Since 1983, Wayne's Solar has served the Central Florida region with the best solar energy solutions.  Sun powered is the way to go in the Sunshine State. 

We were recently chosen by the Volusia Solar Co-op as their exclusive solar provider for over 100 members.

We are now offering backup batteries: Ask us about having a Sonnen Backup Battery installed along with your solar PV power system.

"I had my solar tube skylight put in just weeks before hurricane Irma. I was pretty nervous about what might happen. Nothing...absolutely nothing. No leaks, no cracks, no damage! The guys from Wayne’s Solar told me their tubes could withstand a hurricane...and mine did! Wonderful customer service and they really make sure your house is clean before leaving. Have recommended them to other neighbors who are just as pleased!" - Mrs. Galloway

"These guys are awesome. They put in a solar pool heater for me last year. This year I had a roof leak that I thought was due to the panels on the roof. It actually ended up being caused by some nail pops from the shingles. Not only did they fix the area for me, but they went around the roof and fixed some other areas that had some potential issues. Awesome service, awesome company." - Mr. Perry

"Five ago I had Wayne's Solar install panels for my pool, a solar attic fan and a solar hot water heater. I have REDUCED my electric bill by OVER 50%. My total cost was recouped in the first 18 months." - Mr. Crouch

By the way, have you driven by any of FPL's amazing solar farms yet?  At this point, the solar energy sector employs more people than oil and gas.  Solar is the way to go and our company provides solar energy solutions from Jacksonville to Port Orange and as far as Putnam and Clay Counties, Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment